My first Shakespeare class at Oxford
I just got out and came back to my room to do a bit of homework for tomorrow. I was afraid that I was going to be the dumb American in the class, but it turns out that all, except one and he’s Irish, are American. And the good news, I won’t be the dumb one.
Okay, I may not be at the top of the curve, but I’m not at the bottom either. How do you spell relief?
The tutor is terrific and I expect good things from him.
After I came back I found my self sitting at my desk, looking out my window at a small garden and doing homework, and I though to myself… “God, I’m here. This is how it is supposed to be.”
Talk about fantasies coming true, this is it.

2 Comments:
I wish someone would start a webpage where everyone who took advantage of EarthLink's 7-year sabbatical could post their adventures of their 2-months off.
I lead the way
Post a Comment
<< Home