Sunday, August 28, 2005

Hurray for me! Huzza! Huzza!

As many of you know I have fought the weigh battle for most of my life. This was a good year in that war and I’ve had some pretty good success. But, after working so hard I was worried that a trip to England and Scotland with all that great pub grub, and real Ale was going to be a major challenge. Lets it, a good plate of fish ‘n chips is the food of the Gods.

I was truly afraid that six weeks over there could be a major badness for me. Instead it turned out to be a major goodness.

I watched everything very closely, and tried to be sure that I was careful of what I was eating. I did have fish ‘n chips; I just didn’t have it for every meal. Same goes with the bangers and mash and of course, I drank a lot of coffee. There are now more Starbucks on the streets of the UK than there are here. At least, that is how it seems. Was a good place for me, plus it had the t-Mobile hot spots.

So the weigh in came and….

I gained .5 lbs over the six weeks I was in the UK. That’s right folks one half of a pound. And as someone said to me, “that could be water weight.”

Huzza!! Huzza!

(There will be autographed pictures for sale in the Lobby.)

...........C:............S:
S.........Travel day
M........forgot (I plead jet-lag)
T..........1450 10807
W........2060 10328
T..........1335 7674
F..........2210 12354
S..........2060 9692

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home