Sunday’s Post on Monday
As I though there was no real possibility to get posting up this weekend. No WiFi access on the Isle of Man, just dial-up and the UK access were just more than I was willing to pay to post.
I am now assuming that I can get things to work here in Manchester, if not here then London. If you are reading this anytime Monday, I made it. If not, I don’t know what you’re looking at here, but perhaps you should let your Doctor know that the new medication is not working.
The Isle of Man is a really nice quite place. It really is beautiful and it is a place where I would like to spend more time. It defines quite. However the word cruel, which is sometime used to describe winter, was probably coined there.
But that shouldn’t be much of a bother. Just remember my old sage advice. It never rains in a theatre it never rains in a pub. Follow that and you’ll be okay.
Peggy’s show was really nice. “Wool and Wire” It was the story of the German Women and there interment camps during the Second World War. Not a cheerful subject, but something from 60 years ago that we probably should not forget.
I will probably tell you more when I have time but for now I will speak of only one image. The evening was a promenade that went from location to location and ended with a bonfire on the beach right at sunset. One of the last events of the evening were the six women, who were introduced to the crowd, as six of the last living internees of the camp. After what we had seen if made quite an emotional moment.
A very power evening and well worth going to a beautiful location to see an old friends work.
C: S:
Sun 1345 11588
Mon 1440 17085
Tue 1820 16898
Wed 1635 13261
Thru 1845 18047
Fri 2350 18033
Sat 2455 13045

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home