There is always Internet Access, but is there access, always?
Just a quick note this morning: I’m just about at the end of my time here in Oxford, and writing that doesn’t make me a happy man. But, life is what it is. I have been lucky here as there were several Starbucks with t-Mobil WiFi point. As you may have noticed I was able to use them almost each day. If you didn’t notice, shame on you, don’t let me catch you when I get back.
I’m off to the Isle of Man Saturday and I have no idea how easy it will be to get access there, nor Belgium where I will be next week. I would think that it won’t be too hard, but you never know. So, if I miss a few days blame European access, and know that even though I’m sitting is a pub somewhere, I am really only thinking of you.
There has been a change to my Itinerary. The trip to Madrid has gone by the wayside. The people that I was planning to stay with are now not a couple. I know that I don’t appear to be a real sensitive guy, but I though showing up on the door step to tell the wife that now that the husbands gone… “I’m here,” was a bit over the top, even for me.
I am now trying to find a good way to spend those three days after Edinburgh. At this point I am leaning toward Stratford-upon-Avon. After my Shakespeare class it wouldn’t be bad. I might also get a chance to catch a couple of shows at the Royal Shakespeare Company. We’ll see.
I’ll keep you posted as I can.

1 Comments:
Hi again Kenn - I'm off to class tomorrow night (Thursday) so I will make sure I tell the group I have been keeping tabs on you.
Alexandra
Post a Comment
<< Home