Adjusting to change:
One of the things I will miss the most when I return to work is the time I had for my morning walks. In Oxford, the Isle of Man, Brussels, Edinburgh, London, and now Atlanta I was able to walk at least one hour each morning. With my new schedule I don’t believe that will be possible. In fact, I know that it won’t and I will miss it. I will get in as much as I can, but I need to face the problem of how I keep exercise going if the morning walk can’t be as long. Truth be told, I knew that I was going to get into trouble when the weather got colder. I am a Southern California boy, and I don’t like cold. I don’t think that I will do well with snow and rain will be a problem. And cold; forget about it.
Well I do have a plan. I will keep doing the steps as I can, and if I can get my allotment in each day, then good for me. But, I’ve added a column to my chart. It is labeled NT (min). That will be the time each day I spend on the Nordic Track. With that I hope to keep my self moving in the proper direction. With luck, that number should appear between four to five days a week. Stay tuned and check the progress, and keep your fingers crossed. I am thinking that I also need to put in a little more Pub time.
If I’m not careful, this sabbatical may turn out to be good for me. We wouldn’t want that would we?
---------C:--- ---S:----------NT (min):
S... ........925........2840
M........2330......12272
T..........1815........9839
W........1250.......11644
T.........1380......10637
F.........3010.......12131
S..........1925.......15453,,,,,,,,20

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home